Are you tired of long days of manual printing or turning down larger jobs? With its compact size and affordable price, Tuf Freedom is a smart choice for your first automatic. Order your Tuf Freedom with the optional 34 in. (86 cm) doorway knock-down feature, and Tuf Freedom can easily be delivered to and setup in smaller shops. Tuf Freedom’s exclusive self-leveling squeegee, simple-to-use controls and microregistration ensure that setups are as fast and easy as with your manual press. Go home early; both small and large jobs can be printed productively with the Tuf Freedom.
Upgrade: Make your Workhorse Tuf Freedom even more flexible with quick release palletes.
|Freedom 6 color/8 station|
|Complexity of designs||Good|
- Flashback compatible
- Quick-change-over/pneumatic screen clamps
- Quick-release, double-durometer, floating-squeegee
- Off-contact adjustment
- Front and rear micro registration
- Independent print and flood speed control
- Fast and easy print and flood angle adjustments
- Maintenance free print heads
- Adjustable stroke length
- All-access control panel with easy-view registration lamp
- Micro-processor controls: sample print mode, missed shirt feature, begin/end production, Adjustable print/flood/index delay, foot-pedal or automatic mode, single/double print Stroke, individual head sample print
- All-point registration system
- Production counter
- Configuration: 6 colors
- Print Area: 16 in x 18 in (40 x 46 cm)
- Standard pallet size: 17 in x 23 in (43 x 58 cm)
- Index speed: up to 45 dozen per hour
- Machine diameter: 10.5 ft (3.2 m) to 12.5 ft (3.8 m) diameter
- Breakdown: Machine breaks down to fit through a 34 in (86 cm) doorway
- Youth and sleeve pallets and squeegee
Pictures and Video
|Freedom Pneumatic Driven Press FRD68 [body]||
6 Color, 8 Station: Air Driven Press Max Print Area 16X18”(41X46CM) W/ Every Other Head 30X18”(76X46CM) in Landscape Position. Power: Electric 110V, 50-60HZ, 10 AMPS Air: 110PSI (7.6BAR), 22CFM (623 L/M). Diameter: 10’.5”(3.2M) Weight: 1,900Lbs(862KG) Capacity: Up to 400-500 (30-40Doz.) Per Hr.
|Freedom Crating Only [body]||CR-0003||$850.00|
|Freedom Crating and Installation (Domestic) [body]||CR-0004||$1,650.00|
|Freedom Crating and Installation (International) [body]||
Does Not Include Travel, Lodging or Sustenance
How to Choose the Right Press
Your goals for automating are critical to determining the size, number of colors, capabilities, durability and cost of the press you buy. Learn more about how your situation and business goals dictate the questions you need to ask.
Maintenance Free Print Heads
Quick Release Floating Squeegee/Flood Assembly
Quick-Change-Over/Pneumatic Screen Clamps
Fast and Easy Print/Flood Angle and Pressure Adjustments
And many more. See them all.